food supplement useful to foster the feeling of satiety.
CONTROL YOUR APETITE WITH SATIETY!
How it acts
Adipemed Satiety, once ingested with abundant water, forms a viscose mass that promotes a feeling of precocious satiety and reduces the feeling of hunger between meals. The viscose mass passes unchanged through the gastric environment since it resists to the decay in the acid environment of the stomach and, once in the intestine, it forms an indigestible lining around the food particles.
• Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
• Do not take during pregnancy or lactation.
• Do not take if underweight (BMI* – Body Mass Index lower than 18.5).
• Contraindicated in subjects who suffer of intestinal obstruction, difficulties in swallowing and esophageal narrowing.
• Swallow the tablets one by one with abundant water.Fully swallow a tablet before taking the next one.
• Before using Apidemed Satiety in combination with drugs of hypoglycemic effects, consult your physician or the pharmacist.
• Adipemed Satiety may reduce the absorption of drugs; it is therefore not recommended to take drugs in an interval between 30 minutes before and 3 hours after the administration of Adipemed Satiety.
• Keep away from children.
Excessive gas phenomena may take place in the first day of use; in such case, reduce the dosage by one tablet and gradually increase it up to the indicated one.
Preserve in the original package at ambient temperature (15 to 25°C) in a dry place and protected from the light.
How to calculate your BODY MASS INDEX (BMI)
The BMI (Body Mass Index) is a parameter that indicates if an adult subject is underweight, normoweight, overweight or obese. It is calculated by dividing the weight in Kg by the square of the height in meters (Kg/m2).
Example: a subject who is 1.70 m tall and whose weight is 60 Kg shall have: BMI= 60/ (1.70)2= 20.76. A BMI lower than 18.5 indicates that the subject is underweight.
A BMI between 18.5 and 24.9 indicates that the subject is normoweight. A BMI between 25.0 and 29.9 indicates that the subject is overweight. A BMI greater than 30.0 indicates that the subject is obese.
The special association present in ADIPEMED Satiety contains a high jellying power if in a watery environment, which inflates it up to 200 times its weight, forms a voluminous mass which fills the stomach, fosters the reduction of the feeling of hunger. Taken before the meals, it contributes to the reduction of weight.
Suggested duration of the treatment is at least 2 months, with an interruption of 3 to 5 days after each month of treatment.
• Calcium Phosphate,
• Microcrystalline Cellulose,
• Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum – graecum L., seed) e.s.,
• Anti-caking agents.
60 tablets per box